Updates, new features and bug fixes
- ⭐️ – Now you can easily add burps from the header, just click the +Burp button 🤓
- 🐞 – The list-dropdown in burps showed archived lists, how very confusing 🙃
- ⭐️ – Hello Zapier! You can now integrate mindburp with over 5000 other apps via Zapier!
- ⭐️ – Add Zapier in settings – integrations. From there you can now manage all your “Zaps”!
- 🐞 – Zapier Security Patch (23-01-06) 🛠
- 🐞 – Fix some sanity check before writing to db 🛠
- 🛠 – Add a few new backend features for release 175 ⭐️
- 🐞 – Fixed the icon size in a few places
- 🐞 – Fixed the Reminder counter🛠
- 🛠 – Lots and lots of new backend stuff that’s the foundation for what’s to come ⭐️
- 🍭 – There’s a new icon in the header ✉️, from here you can quickly accept new list invitations without any detours to the invitations-page 🚀
- 🍭 – We’ve added a ‘Clear all’ in the notification-lists, sometimes it’s you just want to get a fresh start, right 😎
- 🍭 – We’ve updated the Quick Add, so now you can add a Due date & Reminder date on the fly 🚀
- 🐞 – A bug stopped pushed notifications from getting delivered properly
- 🛠 – Have you reached the limit of burps? Now you’ll get notified about that in the UI
- 🦄 – Just some touch-ups in your personal Burp Bucket
- 🦄 – Some small changes to the list filter on small screens / smartphones
- 🍭 – Now you can see the progress of in-burp checklists in all list views ✔️
- 🦄 – Some touch-ups to get a better overview in lists 💋
- 🍭 – Want a specific colour on your list? No problem, we’ve added a colour picker so feel free to get creative 🎨
- 🐞 – Math is apparently not our strong suit, but we’ve corrected the calculations of active vs. inactive burps. Fingers crossed 🤞
- ⭐️ – Now you can add checklists in your burps! ✔ Keep track on your progress on getting that burp checked off your list!
- 🛠 – Removed the keyboard popup annoyance when using date pickers on smartphone devices
- 🛠 – Added an extra Save-button in burps, no need to wear out that scroll bar 😇
- ⭐️ – Like colors? We do, so we added a rainbow theme 🏳️🌈
- 🐞 – Fixed a bug that made list-icons reset to that boring gray even if you selected an other color
- 🛠 – Maintenance fixes, boring things like load times and bundle sizes (yawn 🥱)
- ⭐️ – Let’s go dark! Well not really, but we have added a Dark theme 😎
- 🛠 – When you update your language or theme settings, it’s auto-saved (it just makes more sense as it’s updated in the interface on the fly)
- 🛠 – We’ve worked quite a bit on reducing load times and bundle sizes 🧹
- ⭐️ – Got a lot of lists? Now you can expand/collapse the sections for Private/Shared lists in the sidebar. Always nice to keep things tidy!
- 🛠 – Searching should now be faster, smoother and (very much) better 🕵️♀️
- 🛠 – Users on the FREE plan can read the info about who’s been assigned a burp and recurring due dates.
- 🐞 – When opening burps from Prio filters, things went a little ‘wonky’, that has now been unwonkied (yes that is most definitely a word)
- ⭐️- mindburp PRO has arrived! We are super excited to share this with you! 🥳
- ⭐️ – A brand new Account-page where you can manage your account (subscriptions etc.) 🤓
- ⭐️- Changed your mind? If you got tired of that ‘ChunkyLover’-email address, it’s now possible to change it! (yes, on that already mentioned Account-page)
- 🦄 – Our logo has been updated, fancy-schmancy
- 🛠 – Some updates to make things work even smoother for our smartphone users 📞
- 🍭 – Choose any filer or list as your start page 😎
- 🦄 – We added some updated, fancy graphics 👩🎨
- 🍭 – Now you can use Quick add to add burps directly to your Burp Bucket from the filters ⚡️
- 🦄 – See a red alarm clock icon in your lists? You got less than 24 hrs until your Reminder goes off ⏰
- 🛠 – Nothing fancy, we’ve just made it a bit more clear when you’ve reached the max number of comments
- 🛠 – Got time? We’ve updated some code managing date&time
- 🍭 – We have updated the settings for the 7 & 30 day filters (choose to show the current calendar week/month or the upcoming 7/30 days)
- 🍭 – Does your week start on Sunday or Monday? Update your preference in your user settings📅
- 🛠 – We fixed some code to make future updates easier 🚀
- 🍭 – We have tweaked the Week & Month filters. Week is now named 7 days and Month is 30 days. The filters shows the next X days (not the current calendar week/month). It just makes more sense – right?! 🤞
- 🛠 – That boring thing called ‘code cleaning’, (it’s a bit like cleaning the garage, boring but gives you a lot more space 🚗)
- 🛠 – Some fixes to mage signup more smooooth
- 🦄 – We have updated some icons, fancy!
- ⭐️ – Our tour bus now offers rides on small screens as well! 🚌
- 🦄 – Some UI touchups
- 🛠 – Fixed a bug in the search functionality 🔍
- 🛠 – Some code cleaning to speed things up 🚀
- 🛠 – Our tour bus just got some new bling 🦄
- 🐞 – Sidebar close-button disappeared, it’s now back!
- 🐞 – Sign in pages got some unexpected styling. Even though it was very ‘interesting and avant-garde’ things are now back to normal in the Burp Empire galaxy 🛸
- ⭐️ – Now you can add custom icons to your lists!
- 🦄 – We sprinkled some updated icons all over 🧚♀️
- 🛠 – We have rewritten some code 👾 and (hopefully) increased performance 🚀
- 🍭 – Lists in sidebar are now divided into private / shared sections
- 🍭 – Added Today-filter 📅 (PRO)
- 🐞 – Fixed an issue with the due dates time settings
- 🛠 – Some not very interesting database maintenance 😴
- 🛠 – Burps with a due date that has passed will show exactly how many days you are behind schedule. Chop chop!
- 🦄 – We updated a few ions and some other touchups
- 🐞 – Now you can clear the Priority-stars on smartphones & tablets (set priority is a PRO feature)
- 🛠 – Hey Linux users! mindburp is now fully tested on Ubuntu (20.04 LTS) 🥳
- 🛠 – The calendar feed urls have been updated (no worries, old ones still work 😎)
- 🐞 – Invitation counters are now cleared on accept/decline
- 🛠 – Added another stop in the tour (honk honk, next stop Burp Bucket Avenue!)
- 🛠 – Fixed some confusing text errors that made it look like you couldn’t re-activate a burp – you can!
- 🐞 – Squashed a bug in the calendar feed 🧐
- ⭐️ – Introducing the Burp Bucket! Email burps directly to your bucket 🚀
- 🛠 – Spelling bee winners? Certainly not. Fixed some spelling ‘issues’
- 🦄 – Just some minor cosmetic touch-ups
- 🛠 – Fixed some spelling errors ✓
- 🛠 – Fixed some missing translations 🇸🇪
- 🛠 – Code cleanup 🧹
- 🍭 – Our tour bus is back! Want to go for a ride? Look for the bus icon in the sidebar 🚌 (on desktop screen sizes 🖥)
- 🛠 – We’ve renamed Alerts to Reminders
- 🐞 – Sorting lists by due date didn’t work as aspected. We’ve sorted(!) that out 😇
- 🛠 – Some behind the scenes updates 🕵️♀️
- 🍭 – Edit burp from context menu
- 🍭 – List titles in filters are now links
- 🛠 – Removed some legacy code and added some new 🧐
- 🍭 – Who updated the burp? ‘Last updated by’ is now shown next to the ‘created by’ tag in burps.
- 🐞 – Copy&paste burp URLs and then Save/Complete caused some unexpected behavior… Not anymore!
- 🛠 – The never ending work of making code more efficient
- 🛠 – Made dropdowns a bit more smartphone friendly
- 🦄 – A few dropdowns went away and was replaced by radio buttons
- 🐞 – AM/PM had us a bit confused, but alert dates should be correct now 😇
- ⭐️ – PRO users can now set recurring due dates 📆 (right now, PRO is only available to our burp pilots 👩✈️)
- ⭐️ – PRO users can now assign burps to whomever is in charge 💪 (right now, PRO is only available to our burp pilots 👩✈️)
- 🍭 – Burp alerts now has support for minutes 00/15/30/45 (previously only 00) ⏰
- 🛠 – Marking a burp as completed will automatically save & close it, we just saved you an extra click – yay! 🥳
- 🦄 – The page for adding/editing burps got some touch ups
- ⭐️ – Get in the zone! Time zone that is. We’ve added some settings for date & time in User settings. (We really tried to create a 28hr day but failed – sorry!)
- 🛠 – Alert emails now shows time in your local time (about time! …)
- ⭐️ – Want to be a test pilot? It isn’t exactly Tom Cruise but almost! Read more HERE
- 🍭 – Now a Burp and List titles allows for 120 characters – so go on typing Little Miss Austen
- 🛠 – We are certainly no Austens so fixed a few spelling errors
- 🛠 – Preparations for things to come!
- ⭐️ – New users can choose to signup using Google sign-in
- 🛠 – Some (for now) invisible updates preparing for new features 🎉
- 🍭 – Click X in the notification list to mark as read
- 🛠 – Some code cleaning (14 Semla buns consumed during process – true story)
- 🍭 – Filter views (Overview/Month/Week) got a new look and are now categorised by list
- 🛠 – Backend fixes & touch ups (as always)
- 🐞 – System update dialog will now reload the page (wow…)
- 🛠 – Backend fixes & touch ups
- 🐞 – New list members now gets instant access to burp comments
- 🛠 – Security updates
- 🐞 – Whoops, verification emails were stuck in limbo. Fixed.
- 🐞 – Want to open the archive while burp is still open? Now you can. (WOW … what do we want? Applauds?!)
- 🛠 – Login pages got a new home🏡! https://app.mindburp.se/hello is the place to sign in/sign up/reset password
- 🛠 – Removed some old routes
- 🛠 – Boring backend updates and fixes (yawn yawn yada yada)
- ⭐️ – Right click on burps (in list) to open an action menu with some ‘quick edit’ options 🚀
- 🍭 – Copied burps won’t inherit Alert date
- 🛠 – From this release onwards, the app will re-render automatically when a new version is available
- 🛠 – Cache is really good thing, most of the time… Other times it’s a real pain in the ? We’ve been working on becoming friends with Mx Web Cache (not on first-name basis yet but hopefully we’re getting there).
- 🛠 – When a new version of mindburp is available you’ll get prompted to close all mindburp tabs and re-open (sometimes you’ll even get balloons ?)
- 🐞 – Switching between filters should always work – duh
- 🛠 – We have revamped the list-filter (text input)
- 🛠 – Some boring backend stuff, just to keep everything up to date and improving performance
- 🐞 – Clearing text-filter should now be working with [X] or backspace
- 🛠 – We are working on improving the cache, this release takes us one step closer to the final fix!
- 🐞 – Filtering lists added some ‘interesting behaviour’ which is now removed
- 🐞 – Sorting list by created date will show newest burp at the top, it just makes sense
- 🛠 – We improved some code to make mindburp run even smooother 😎
- 🛠 -Backend update, you probably won’t notice any difference, we just handle your preferred settings a bit more efficiently 😇
- ⭐️ – Now you’ll be able to sort your burps! Your preferred sorting order will be saved for each list!
- 🛠 – We have fine-tuned some code to make mindburp run more efficiently
- 🐞 – If you want a notification when a burp is completed, you should get it – fixed!
- 🛠 – Now you’ll see an in-app notification when a new version has been released
- 🛠 – Some backend fixes
- 🐞 – Default alert date should be… no date at all – that is now true
- 🐞 – You should receive multiple invitations if you are invited to multiple lists (makes sense yes)
- ⭐️ – Send invites directly from the members-field in the list’s header section. Just enter your friends’ email addresses to send them an invitation to collaborate on your list
- ⭐️ – Import your exported Wunderlist data!
- ⭐️ – Create new lists directly from the sidebar
- 🐞 – Fixed some minor issues with the calendar feeds
- 🐞- The search-field showed some unexpected behaviour – fixed!
- 🐞 – Fixed scheduled notifications ( so that they actually follow the schedule – duh!)
- 🍭 – Lists are now edited directly via the list’s header section
- 🍭 – The list …-menu got updated actions (Delete & Archive)
- 🍭 – We restructured the User-pages so things should be easier to find
- 🍭 – The User menu got some new options
- 🛠 – Who created a shared list? Easy-peasy, take a look at the first member in the list.
- 🛠 – Some database optimisations (boring but useful)
- 🛠 – Performance optimisations
- 🦄 – User pages got some touch ups
- ⭐️ – Edit lists & add new members directly from the list’s header section.
- 🐞 – Copy&Paste search-result URLs should now be working 🤞
- 🛠 – We added some new bolts to the machinery to keep mindburp running smoothly
- 🐞 – Squash that bug! Opening a burp from a Filter worked fine, opening a second burp from same Filter caused some ‘interesting’ navigational issues 🤯. That has been fixed – need GT now (it’s gin o’clock somewhere).
- ⭐️ – Take a pick! Set your preferred start page (you’ll find the setting in the ‘My account’ page)
- ⭐️ – Done working with a list? Archive it! What you can’t see doesn’t exist, right?
Don’t worry, archived lists definitely still exist but they make no noise and you’ll have to open the archive to see them. Cool!😎
- ⭐️ – Got many colleagues and friends? Send a batch invitation and invite 10 friends at once!
- 🎁 – We got generous and revamped our system limits! Enjoy 1000 burps and 1000 lists!
- 🐞 – Moved a burp between lists? Now your friends will get a notification with a correct link when that happens!
- 🐞 – Whoops, editing burps caused double vision! That is corrected now, no more duplicates (and you can cancel that optician appointment ?)!
- 🐞 – Fixed the sound settings!
- 🛠 – PWA auto update. What does this mean? You’ll get an alert when a new version is available, just click OK to refresh the page!
- 🛠 – Updated the app routing, not that it affects your user experience in a major way, but we just like to mention it because it took us all weekend ?
- 🛠 – Just added some minor fixes to the burp’s comment section. Lengthy sentences and long words shouldn’t cause ugly layout problems now.
- 🛠 – No need for lengthy usernames, 20 characters should be enough.
- 🦄 – The sidebar list section just got some fancy popup-menus.
- 🦄 – Confused about which list and/or burp you opened? Check the highlighted rows!
- 🦄 – Added some lipstick to the search-field.
- 🦄 – Check the list’s header to see if it’s Archived.
- 🍭 – Now you’ll see if a burp is assigned to someone in the list view!
- 🍭 – Checked a burp off your list? Great! Now you can’t update inactive burps, when it’s done, it’s done!
- 🐞 – You might have experienced some problems with moving burps between lists – that should be fixed now!
- 🐞 – You can now copy/paste burp-URLs and open them without any issues. Might come in handy if you want to send a link via your chat client or email.
- 🐞 – If you have tried do delete yourself from a list, you may have experienced some issues if having second thoughts (yeah, your name disappeared from the members selector list…). Fixed!
- 🐞 – Fixed broken links to inactive burps.
- 🐞 – Made sure that burps are reactivated if you decide to uncheck them.
- 🛠 – You really don’t need a notification when you assign a burp to yourself so we removed that little ‘feature’ ?
- 🛠 – Added a limit to the ‘Quick add ‘ function
- 🛠 – Some minor spelling mistakes fixed (you can’t get it wright every time, you know.)
- 🛠 – Added some information to the auto-reply message you’ll receive when you send us an support request.
- 🛠 – Now you’ll get redirected to the Overview if you delete yourself from a list.
- 🛠 – We’ve improved the auto-focus form functionality on mobile devices.
- 🦄 – Using a smartphone? Just updated the layout for the ‘My account’ page to make it more user friendly on mobile devices!
- 🦄 – It’s important to look good (well…) so if you’re on Android, the statusbar will now match in color with our stylish colour theme!
- 🦄 – Added some high-res favicons, nothing dampens the mood like blurry images ?